Friday, October 26, 2007

Robin Hood Party

Some friends and I are really big fans of the BBC series of Robin Hood. I am especially fond of the quirk of his eyebrow...makes my heart flutter every time. =D
We decided to have a party and I offered my home...well, Amanda offered my home =D , as a joke at first, but I heartily agreed. Peggy and I banished the men of our house from the living room for the night. We got all of the necessities together, like root beer floats, pizza, chips, brownies, cookies...necessities. There were six of us to start out: Amanda, Emily, MollyBea, Melissa, Peggy, and I. Amanda and Emily's niece, Kianah, joined us later. Of the seven of us, Melissa was the only one who hadn't seen any of the series. To start out the night Emily, Amanda, and MollyBea did a reenactment of the first episode. =D I think we watched the first 4 or 5 episodes. We ate too much junk food, sat in front of a tv for too long, and giggled waaaay too much. It was a grand time!

2 comments:

Bob said...

You have weird friends.

Anonymous said...

and you don't? i think dorothy O. is kinda weird...