Friday, October 3, 2008

Presidential Inauguration

Tonight was the inauguration of Crossroads College's (formerly Minnesota Bible College) 12 president, Michael Kilgallin. This man is an amazing man. He has traveled with Adoration, he is in my parents' small group, and he goes to my church, and I've come to really respect him and love his leadership. He and his wife, Debbie, both care about the students as individuals and always make sure to say hi to each of us students and ask us how we're doing. He has my total support as president.
At the inauguration, I ran into Billy Wallace! Well, not literally, but it was a surprise. It was fun to see him, even though we only got to talk for about 5 minutes.
Adoration sang two songs at the inauguration. It went well except for the 3rd note in the second song we sang...that one was a little flat... =D
After the inauguration, Adoration, along with our director, and his wife and eldest son, went to Applebees for half-off appetizers after 9pm. We had fun telling stories, and sharing inside jokes.
The following picture is of Emily, Liz, and I at the inauguration. Thanks to "Bar" for taking the picture, and to Liz for letting me "borrow" it from Facebook. These two girls are the greatest. They are my adventure buddies.

No comments: